Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Continued- The Lock Bridge


After the circus, we went to find the Lock Bridge. It's this old bridge that is covered with thousands of locks. You are supposed to write your and your love's name on the lock, lock it to the bridge, and then throw the keys over the edge! Here are some pics. They are not in the order I wanted them in, but I am too retarded at blogger to figure out how to change them! This is just a picture of the Theater of Dolls that we passed on the way.

Audrey, me, and Shianne getting ready to drop our keys over the edge!

There is my lock; locked on forever! It wouldn't fit around the bar, so I had to lock it to another lock.

The gorgeous view from the Lock Bridge!

Me and Cassidy with our locks. I loved her tinsy little lock; it was so cute!

4 comments:

  1. Well, howdy stranger! I haven't talked to you for awhile, and here you are making all kinds of posts that I've missed. Gracie is impressed with the shark picture. She asked if you were in danger standing in front of that shark mouth. And she says you should have bought a little baby lock like the girl in the red had. She says baby stuff is cuter than medium stuff. So now you will know to go with the baby stuff.

    We sure do think about you lots! Hope you are taking care and HAVING FUN! Thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you home yet? Gosh! Ya definitely go with baby stuff, you should know that. Oh and I explained to Gracie that no shark would ever try to fit you into their mouth! :) Man I miss you! Time is going fast though and I can't wait to see all of the presents you are getting me! I hope you have a good day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINSEY!!! of course i remember you. How could i not? You look so good. How are you? Yeah Taylor is from Longview, Texas. How long did you live there? That's sweet you were born there. I miss you girl! Fill me in on whats up these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linsey! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I found it through Kamis. You look so cute in all your pics, looks like you are having fun.
    We have a private blog, if you want to be added send me an email. diente80@gmail.com.
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete