Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Dolphin Show!

Last Tuesday night, me, my host family, and a couple friends went to a dolphin show. It was in this random tent on the corner of a street somewhere in downtown Kiev. It was really fun and probably something you couldn't find in America! There was a quite a few different acts, including: a seal, a walrus, juggling pirates, trapeze artists, an aquarium display, and of course the dolphins! Here's a few pics!

This was an eel that was HUGE! It was really digusting looking. Lena told me how wonderful their meat is. I can't imagine eating something like this! YUCK!


Yes, this a turtle with an elephant nose. This isn't the best picture, but it was the ugliest turtle I have ever seen.. Poor fella!


Me, Kenda (my right), and Shianne (my left) standing in front of a shark's mouth!


Me, Shianne, and Kendra in front of the dolphin posters!


Here is a little video of the dolphins. Sorry it's not the best quality, but hopefully you can tell what it is! I thought the little kids might like to see!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! It looks like you are having so much fun! I am way excited for you! And sorry but I am a frequent flyer on your blog, hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete